. Updated: .
Not being one to get in the way of his quest for tagline domination, here I am playing ball. Watch as I cock it up on the first question.
Four jobs I’ve had in my life
Incredibly, I’ve actually managed to eek out four job titles. Youth, eh?
- Shop Assistant
- Burger Monkey (That would be 8 weeks in McDonalds. I was very desperate.)
- Information Systems Developer (ooh, that sounds proper. It was, too.)
- Web Developer
Four films I can watch over and over
- Star Wars – Empire Strikes Back
- The Matrix
Four TV shows I love to watch
- Family Guy
- Stargate (by this point, you should understand that I have very little shame, but should really start watching Battlestar Galactica instead)
- My Name Is Earl (which so far is glorious)
Four places I have lived
- The vast fantasy world in my head
Four places I have been on holiday
- Lille, France
- Glengarry & Toronto, Canada
- Greece (sailing)
- The Lake District (many a time)
Four of my favourite dishes
- Roast Beef (pink, but after the point at which �blood� becomes �juices�, see?). Usual trimmings, plus fried cabbage+bacon (which cameos as a �favourite side-dish�)
- A lamb balti dish, with spinach. Short of a name.
- Crispy Peking Duck
- Bread and Butter Pudding
Four websites I visit daily
Four places I would rather be right now
- New Zealand
- In a Pier Papasan chair
- Within earshot of Radiohead’s new album sessions